Technical Product Specialist
The Technical Product Specialist role is the ideal place to leverage your passion for being a member of our product team that is bringing true digital transformation to customers.
You will be a technical expert within the organization working with potential customers. You play a key role in the total sales cycle by helping them with their end-to-end business transformation needs through envisioning, designing and demonstrating solutions mapped to the business value within the area of expertise.
- Deliver a customer-centric demonstration of our products
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of the full range of Symbiance's products to the Biopharmaceutical and Pharmaceutical markets.
- Conduct discovery sessions to understand and document prospective customer business processes and requirements
- Determine how our solution and product portfolio can best drive value relative to the documented requirements
- Follow up on all leads in a timely manner
- Provide market intelligence, competitor and industry trends to management to contribute to accurate reporting and forecasting.
- Assist Sales Executives in RFP Response and in Envisioning Solution
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about the company’s products and services along with solutions from core suppliers.
- Work with engineering, operations, marketing and other inside and outside resources as needed to close sales.
- Prepare sales promotion and marketing campaigns for customers in your portfolio.
- Delivering a compelling solution demonstration emphasizing business value aligned to the solutions.
- Ensure demonstration follows Tell-Show model and has an end-to-end view building opportunities for seeding and expansion after the initial sale.
- Develop and maintain multiple solution demonstration environments
- Respond to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and maintain a library of business and technical RFP questions and answers, documentation, and diagrams
- Minimum 2+ year's of applicable expertise with one or more of the following: technical presales, post-sales consulting or relevant company/customer IT application implementation or management
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field.
- Must have Pharmaceutical/LifeSciences background.
- Driving and designing a solution strategy as part of the overall opportunity lifecycle
- Delivering customer-facing technical demonstrations to enterprise decision makers
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Excellent presentation and communications skills across various customer stakeholders; experienced storyteller.
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States (i.e., a citizen or national of the U.S., a lawful permanent resident, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S.