Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer plays the dual role of back-end web developer as well as front-end web / mobile application developer.
The back-end web developer is responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work front-end web developers do. Back-end developers usually write web services and APIs. Whereas the front-end developer is responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in a web application / mobile application.
Back-end developer will work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. He/she make sure to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our application requirements.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Collaborate with other Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with other developers, System Architects and stack holders to identify new features
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a Back-end Java developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Hands on experience in designing complex web-based applications
- Strong Experience in Java, Restful Webservices, Microservices, Spring boot, Hibernate.
- At least 4 years of experience in Spring Boot and/or Spring Micro Services.
- Should have minimum 2 years of experience in HTML, CSS, Angular 4+
- Experience in ORM frameworks such as Hibernate/JPA
- Experience in working with API Authentication using OAuth, JWT
- Experience in working with Git, JIRA and similar tools
- Good knowledge in Relational Database Management Systems (Oracle, MySQL),
- Basic knowledge in NoSQL Databases
- Knowledge in Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing is added advantage